Many women find it difficult to experience an orgasm. But it could be as easy as giving her some time, being kind, and being aware of her sweet spots.
It has little to do with pornographic prowess to get a lady to climax. The secret is spending more time on foreplay and knowing about the two areas that, when stroked, can cause a female orgasm.
It also doesn’t hurt to be aware of the finest sexual positions for orgasm. (Hint: One of them isn’t being a missionary!) The top three orgasmic secrets for women are revealed in the following paragraphs.
1. Spend More Time on Foreplay
From the moment she casts you a seductive glance, you might be awakened and ready to go. But, many women require a lot of mental and physical stimulation before they are sufficiently aroused, lubricated, and prepared for an orgasm. For this reason, foreplay is extremely important.
The “play” component of foreplay must be emphasized. It shouldn’t be hurried or viewed as a requirement. In actuality, foreplay can start hours before actual intercourse takes place, and every second of it will get her ready for an orgasm. Here are some suggestions to help you both get in the mood.
Stimulate her mentally: Arousal of the mind might be as significant to certain women as arousal of the body. She might start to consider your forthcoming affair after receiving a steamy note or seductive call during the day. A loving and sensual ambiance can also be produced with the help of candles, fresh flowers, and mood music. Several women report that greater emotional and physical intimacy can result in more orgasms and better sex.
Use a tender touch: Before you proceed, stroking her lightly can arouse sexual tension. Give her a bear hug, take her hand, or pat her thigh. If you allow your hands wander to more sexy parts of a woman’s body while kissing her, a female orgasm is more likely to occur. (An additional hint: Although the breasts are an erogenous zone, they are not the only one! You might also try running your fingers through her hair or massaging her thighs or back.
- Take kissing to the next level.Kissing is essential to foreplay. Discovering new places to kiss that turn her on is both fun and rewarding. Try the back of her neck or her shoulders for starters.
- Don’t forget to talk.Women tend to be more verbal, and hearing how good she’s making you feel can help her open up and have fun. [Read: How Exercise Can Make Men Last Longer in Bed]
2. Know Her Sweet Spots
There are two places on the body that are critical to female orgasm. Here’s how to stimulate them so she can achieve orgasm.
- The clitorisThis tiny organ contains a high concentration of nerve endings and can be found near the top of the vulva. The clitoris is covered by a little bit of skin called the “clitoral hood,” which keeps it from being stimulated all the time, so you may have to coax the clitoris out by touching or licking it. Once she’s aroused, the hood will draw back and the clitoris will become erect.
- The G-spotThis other orgasmic area is located inside thevagina. It’s a bundle of nerve endings about two inches up from the pubic bone on the inner, upper wall of the vagina. To find the G-spot, gently slide your finger inside her vagina with your palm facing up, then curl your finger up. Be warned — some women love having their G-spot directly stimulated, while others prefer less pressure on this sensitive area.Explore different techniquesand ask your partner which she likes best.
3. Try Female-Friendly Sexual Positions
Given what you’ve just learned, you can pretty much guess that the best sexual positions for female orgasm involve those that provide maximum stimulation to the clitoris or G-spot (or both!). These positions include:
- Woman on topThis position provides some of the best stimulation of the G-spot, given the angle of the penis. She also can move her body in a way that stimulates her clitoris.
- Rear entryThis position isn’t so great for clitoral stimulation, but provides excellent penetration and stimulation of the G-spot. Either of you can reach under during sex to rub the clitoris.
- SittingHaving your partner sit on your lap allows for both deep penetration and good clitoral stimulation. It also provides plenty of intimacy.
Notice that the missionary position isn’t on this list? It’s difficult for a man to stimulate the clitoris when he’s on top, unless he really grinds his pelvis into his partner. The angle of penetration is also all wrong for G-spot stimulation.
Still having trouble? Don’t be afraid to ask your partner for feedback, to make sure she likes what you’re doing. Women may want to consider working with a sex therapist, or getting a medical checkup to see if any diseases or medications are affecting theirability to reach orgasm. Achieving the female orgasm may require some trial and error, but don’t forget to have fun while you’re trying. Yoursex lifewill thank you.